After the successful start of PIA's team in Bucharest, we are growing our presence and looking for a Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on ReactJS.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality
What are we looking for:
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or hooks)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
Bonus Points for:
- Having a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with testing frameworks and TDD
- Understanding functional programming paradigm
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with a different compile-to-JS language (such as Elm, Clojure, ReasonML etc.)
- Proven open-source work
If you interested in this job offer, please send us your application!
Welcome to our professional and fun family!