Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
What's the job about?
Ansarada is a product company who cares about the value of design across all areas of the business Our designers live in cross-functional teams and are backed by a mature design system and a component library maintained by the Interface team. We care about the customer and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for people who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative.
We are looking for a Web Developer, Frontend focused, passionate about Functional Programming. We need someone who is comfortable working on different, challenging projects, different languages and frameworks.
You will live in the Interface Team and collaborate closely with Designers and other Developers to build and maintain high-quality UI components for our world-class Design System.
Are you the right person for this role?
The answer is YES if you:
· are a Frontend Developer with at least 1 year of practical experience building Single Page Apps and working with modern Frontend Technologies such as TypeScript, React and GraphQL.
· you have strong Software Engineering foundations and the ability to write, test, refactor and deliver code that works in Browsers and Servers.
· You are passionate about web interfaces. You love working in a Frontend team and being responsible for great outcomes
· You are willing to challenge existing assumptions to achieve the best results.
· You collaborate with an open mind and heart. You believe that making life easier for people is important.
· You will have formal training or experience that underpins your code.
What’s in it for you?
· We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 11 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees.
· We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities.
· State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
· Great compensation and employee benefits.
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company. Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here: https://team.ansarada.com/
Check out this video about What’s Next
and turn up the volume! We would love to learn more about your journey and goals...What's Next
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.