React Native Developer
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a Global Engineering Studio and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. We’re a global team and we value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done.
Doing things differently requires the strength of character, empathy for those around you, good judgment, as well as being able to explain why to do something different in the customer's language and at the right time. This requires not just being able to do what good looks like but to stand in the middle of something not good and influence the outcome incrementally day to day to make it better.
Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. Talented, passionate, hard-working, and some of the sharpest people you will ever meet. The best thing about working here is the people you get to work with while solving hard problems.
We have an exciting opportunity for React Native developers who are keen to work on an international short-term assignment, join our team working with one of our banking clients in the United Arab Emirates.
You will be a part of a cross-functional team with an opportunity to work closely with the client onsite. You will lead the development of fully featured mobile banking applications using React Native, working hand in hand with the Customer and User Experience teams in an iterative manner to deliver apps that become the new market leader.
This is a hands-on role primarily in Dubai with the opportunity to work closely with the wider team to achieve a successful outcome. The project is expected to last for up to 6 months, allowances for living and travel expenses are negotiable.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent skills in React Native and hybrid mobile UI development
- Experience in delivering react native application(s) code to production
- Familiarity with tool chain and react native development process
- Hands-on software engineering, within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams
- Experience of software design and development through the complete software lifecycle.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, supporting the team across multiple projects and gaining traction quickly
- Comfortable working in an Agile Development environment
- Able to manage own workload and deliver to plan with minimal supervision
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com