Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work
organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com
. Read more on the Coupa Blog
or follow @Coupa on Twitter
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design, develop, and maintain core product offerings for both iOS, and Android platforms using React Native, Redux.
- Own and lead the delivery of major components and platform needs, in partnership with senior engineers, Architects, Product Owners, UI/UX, while defining best practices, future architecture, and maintaining a high bar for quality.
- Review peer’s code on a regular basis, and provide constructive feedback.
- Contribute towards the discovery phase on large projects, by driving proof of concepts, and implementing prototypes to validate ideas.
- Partner with cross-team engineers to design, and develop, and utilize performant APIs.
- Build common components in React Native and unit test infrastructure.
- Maintain the Mobile Apps CI/CD infrastructure and act quickly when unexpected issues arise.
- Be an active advocate of the mobile platform through both internal and external developer communities
- Grow and provide SME-level leadership, in addition to mentoring fellow engineers.
- Strong programming skills and CS fundamentals combined with 8+ years of hands-on experience in cross-platform mobile application development (using React Native, Flutter, Cordova, etc.), and testing.
- Deep architecture and API design skills to build core services and new product features
- Strong hands-on experience in Mobile application development using React-Native, Redux, along with working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong sense of ownership demonstrated through shipping production-quality code equipped with testing, monitoring and documentation
- Passion for solving problems and learning new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in complex and large-scale environments
Nice to haves:
- Experience in using GraphQL for APIs.
- Building tools for the Mobile Infrastructure.
- Bonus points for knowledge, and experience in server-side technologies (such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS), and TypeScript.
- A GitHub account showcasing your work, along with apps in the App Store or Play Store.
- Ruby on Rails experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks like Jenkins, Teamcity, Travis CI, etc..
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks such as Appium, Calabash, or Robotium.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.