Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help real estate agents and their clients get listings ready for market or move-in with smart home improvements with a fix now, pay later model. We are using technology to completely re-invent the archaic home improvement experience and make it work for real estate.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again - this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us make real estate move!
At Curbio you will:
- Serve as the front-end software developer specializing in React Native for the Curbio technology platform.
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Work with end users to capture feedback, especially around new features or enhancements.
- Develop a mobile platform using third party video and conferencing SDKs.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a React Native developer.
- Experience working in .Net Framework or .Net Core is a plus.
- Front End: React Native
- Back End: C# .Net Core, SQL Server
- Infrastructure: Azure & Azure Functions
- Experience with true native (Java for Android, Swift for iOS) is a plus.
- A firm commitment to quality code.
- Experience working as a developer in an agile process with a regular sprint schedule, user stories prioritized from a backlog, and sprint reviews, preferred.
- Experience working with Azure or another cloud platform, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, preferred.
Curbio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law