3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
The project is shaping up to be a combination of Java-based API work, based in AWS and using some AWS pieces but with a pretty well-built Java API to access those; the MVP includes a React
-built front-end where we will be given inVision-type designs as the starting point, but the later phases include React Native.
- Hands-on technical exposure and experience in a variety of Java technologies and AWS (lambdas services).
- Development experience using React.
- Development experience building mobile apps using React Native.
- Knowledge on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML).
Soft skills required:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, a strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have/It is a plus:
- Familiarity with AWS Fundamentals