Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.
We're a team of top performers. 100% of our clients and referrals are from the most important IT market, so the USA.
You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you don’t have to be the absolute best and the most experienced, but this must be your goal. We're looking for a Growth - Minded person, so:
- Are you ready to develop yourself with a dedicated Mentor?
- Are you eager to learn from a highly skilled JS team?
- Do you have the desire to learn independently?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions and you're strongly motivated to discover new complex secrets of programming then don't hesitate and APPLY NOW.
Salary: PLN 4.500 - 7.000 + VAT (B2B); PLN 4.000 - 5.500 netto (UZL)
- Writing personal-best possible JS code with the use of Babel transpiler
- Technical involvement in the product - finding the ways to improve it
- Direct connection to the design person and implementation of its vision within HTML and CSS
- Reuse and improvement of the company knowledge base
- Communicate with the team to efficiently translate business complexity (user stories/tasks) into solutions (end results/estimations)
- Writing documentation for delivered code
- Learning, learning and learning ;)
Skills & Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge hungry
- 6+ months of commercial experience within web development
- Understands basic JS concepts (ES 2018+), used Classes and follows recent additions/functionalities, used Babel
- Basic experience with at least one frontend framework (React.js prefered) - knows most of its basic APIs/features, was working on at least 1/2 projects involving such technologies, have commercial experience in it
- Have worked with at least one state container and understand its concept
- Read or configured basic Webpack v4+ with Babel
- Connected to REST API and built basic logic
- Team-Player - gets a vibe of what Agile/Scrum is and wants to work as a team towards one goal
- Open-minded to new challenges (TypeScript, frameworks other than React.js, etc) with company coherency in mind
- English level min. B2 language skills
Great to have:
- Knows what AWS is and gets why is it used
- Knows how to run Docker images - knows how to use them
- Knows why MVP is important and even due to quick delivery times wants to do a good job with the quality level
Your first three months in MasterBorn:
- 1st month: Getting into knowing each other. You will be introduced to the team and project you will be working on. During this month you should learn as much knowledge about our good practices, code quality expectations and ask questions if anything is unsure to you (code or project wise).
- 2nd month: As the initial boot-start period will pass, you will be semi-independent inside of the project with the person (teammate or cross-project person) responsible for your PR checks. You as a team will be working with a project Tech Lead/Solution Architect on solving daily problems like structuring the project or connecting APIs. You will be working directly with the design person to implement the provided designs.
- 3rd month: Your progress inside of the team will be greater. You will be expected to give some solutions towards daily issues/tasks and talk them through with the Tech Lead/Solution Architect. You may have a much more responsibility during client calls (i.e. leading the demo) or be more involved in client communication if required. We would love to have your opinion about technical aspects of our company and improvement possibilities.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.Top-notch
hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing:
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.You
will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.You
will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!