WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze’s Dashboard Infrastructure team aims to make it easy and efficient to build client-facing UIs that have great UX and are consistent with our brand. The team’s stakeholders are the front-end engineers and UX designers on other teams at Braze. Dashboard Infrastructure are the primary owners of Beacon, Braze's component library and design system, and are also leading the migration of Braze's product dashboard to React and TypeScript.
As a member of the team, you will work alongside a senior engineer to build out new UI components and improve the performance of our front-end. You will get a chance to tackle significant engineering challenges, such as:
- Designing foundational front-end infrastructure and libraries that the rest of the product depends on
- Building complex user interfaces for composing messages, analyzing data, and orchestrating user journeys
- Extending, optimizing, and future-proofing all parts of our front-end stack
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years of full-stack development experience
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code
- Are comfortable working in a large front-end codebase with many stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.