We are looking for a Junior Frontend Software Engineer who takes ownership of our product and improves our client intake systems. We work with a large scale product that has a global reach, having helped over 16 million air passengers worldwide. At AirHelp, you’ll have a real impact on our product and have space for experimentation (e.g. A/B tests) and be part of a dynamically recovering travel market after the pandemic. We work in small, well-coordinated teams consisting of 5-7 people with different levels of experience and responsibility.
What you’ll do:
- Improve conversions in our customer funnels (B2C and B2B)
- Work on our customer dashboard
- Handle integration with external and internal services
- Cooperate with the Product team (including designers) in Figma
- Write code that is easy to test and maintain
- Work with React.js, TypeScript, AWS, Github, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, Storybook (shared components), and Figma.
- Ensure quality through code reviews and tests (Cypress, React Testing Library)
- Enjoy a flat structure, process according to the team's findings, and have space to create your own solutions
- Have time for development and learning (e.g. exploration days)
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Willingness to work with different technologies and languages, with an attitude to learn new things
- Good knowledge of the latest JS standards and a good understanding of TypeScript
- Good knowledge of React.js, HTML5 and CSS3
- Initiative and proactive attitude to solving problems
- Good oral and written English skills
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw) or fully remote.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.