We are building a next-generation platform for selling aircraft parts, to bring online the $75 billion that airlines spend on repairs each year. Our customers are aircraft parts suppliers around the world, depending on our systems to run their day-to-day businesses.
Role description & Responsibilities
We are looking for remote engineers to help conceptualize, design, develop, and ship features to our customers.
We don’t require prior experience in any specific technology. Rather, we are looking for generalist engineers excited about building high-quality software, and our work at the intersection of aerospace, e-commerce, and software.
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of prior work experience as a software engineer. In addition, we've listed some nice-to-haves.
- At least one year of work experience
- Openness to travel to New York City once every 4-6 weeks initially (and eventually once per quarter)
- Mandatory to be based in Lisbon
Nice to have
- Familiarity with agile development practices (pair programming, TDD, code reviews, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining production web or mobile applications
- Experience performing basic DevOps tasks on cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- An interest in aviation
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office stipend or co-working space
- Periodic travel to New York