We are in search of motivated and talented individual to join our team and start solving all sorts of problems on interesting international projects.
Does your bag of tricks contain experience with git and ability to implement responsive design? Do you know something extra, like Test Driven Development, GraphQL? Even better!
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in English, thrives in a team environment and is always eager to learn something new and share their knowledge with others.
You'll work on:
- Developing digital products for and with international startups
- Working in an interdisciplinary team of professionals in Scrum cycles to deliver a great product
- As a team deciding on and integrating the best technologies to solve the specific use-cases of our clients
Why you'll enjoy working at d.labs:
- We collaborate on interesting international projects, trying to make a real difference
- We are a remote-first organisation, with coworkers from different locations in the CET time zone, mostly in Slovenia
- We work flexible working hours and have a relaxed working environment
- Instead of the traditional top-down hierarchy, we use squads, tribes, and chapters to run our business (adapted from the Spotify model)
- Our teams are cross-functional squads, focused on one project at a time and include developers, product managers, QA engineers and when needed also DevOps engineers and product designers, ensuring a collaborative and creative environment
- We are proud of our team work and enjoy working with one another
- Our senior experts and managers will be your mentors and allies in helping you achieve your goals
- We offer fair pay, a transparent career and promotion plan
- We have regular monthly 1on1 meetings with our managers
- Our strong HR team is focused on our wellbeing, connectedness & development
- We focus on internal learning in the form of mentorships, workshops, talks and a process we call Chapters
- We have a strong budget for learning courses & conferences
- We love our events like multiple team buildings per year, the New Year’s party, parties for welcoming newbies etc., both in person or, if this isn’t possible, online