We are looking for a versatile Senior Staff Software Engineer with deep experience in frontend technologies and web architectures. The Senior Staff Software Engineer will drive complex product roadmaps that align with business requirements, provide technical leadership, and mentor other engineers. The ideal candidate will have prior experience building incredible frontend interfaces for large enterprises and a proven track record of delivering multiple complex product features end to end in collaboration with product and design leaders.
If you are passionate about leveraging technology to revolutionize the real estate industry and remove the friction and frustration in the home closing experience, then this role is for you!
- 12+ years of industry experience in architecting and implementing complex frontend product experiences
- Strong knowledge of modern front-end tech stacks across web and mobile-web platforms, and have successfully delivered multiple complex web based solutions
- Hands-on experience in designing, writing, reviewing, and testing code in a collaborative environment
- Ability to lead critical initiatives while working closely with product and design teams, and communicating effectively with team members, stakeholders, and leadership
- Served as a technical resource and mentor for engineers not only within your team but across the broader frontend organization, giving clear and actionable feedback to help with their growth
- Experience influencing multiple teams, building processes, tools, and systems that support organizational growth and efficiency
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.