ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics software engineers develop products that optimize billions of transactions for entrepreneurs and brands around the world. Our mission is to unlock growth for our customers on the most valuable marketplaces. As a Senior Software Engineer at our rapidly growing engineering team in India, you will help deliver on strategic technical products having a direct business impact, while collaborating cross-functionally with multiple teams.
You will use your experience with modern cloud and software development practices to build products that improve every step of the seller experience. Leveraging the data-rich features of the eCommerce industry, you will develop products dealing with millions of data points to support the growth of the world’s most scalable eCommerce optimization platform. You lean on your passion for technology to suggest and make improvements to our tech stack and infrastructure. You love to learn, and equally love to share your knowledge with others. You are both a listener and a contributor. You are a great communicator and you take care to understand before making yourself understood. You love trying out new frameworks and libraries.
• Write code architected for scalability and re-use. Have strong opinions on code structure and modularization.
• Collaborate with product and design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems
• Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years of experience in fast-paced, high-performance software engineering environments
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, EE, or equivalent
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments, containers, CI/CD pipelines, best practices in quality, performance, and monitoring applications.
- Experience in any of the following – web application development, UNIX/Linux environments, distributed parallel systems, eCommerce applications
- Can contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our software development efforts
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to achieve the right outcome for their team and customers
- Experience creating designs and participating in design reviews of related software
- A growth mindset and learning attitude – looking to constantly improve their skills, their knowledge of software, and their ability to get things done
At Teikametrics, already the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform, we’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business - from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on demand-marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and others, with future plans of extending to less traditional marketplaces like FB and Google. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.