We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineer to help design and build the interface for our mobile application performance monitoring (APM) service, and to develop new features and fine-tune the existing ones.
You will be working in a dynamic, self-governing team with around 8 other experienced and smart engineers, all focused on building high-quality reliable software.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Bitrise you will
- Create and iterate on the interface for our platform
- Making and influencing key architectural decisions
- Working with our cutting edge backend, app automation, and design teams to add incredible new features to our SaaS platform
- Optimizing, testing and continuously improving our product and our team
Key skills and characteristics
- Several years of experience building frontend platforms
- Solid understanding of HTML, SVG and scalable CSS
- Sense for great UI/UXCollaborated across teams and willingness to coach/mentor others
- An enthusiastic, collaborative approach to working with a team of like-minded people
- Experience with writing all levels of testing (Unit / Integration / E2E) using frameworks such as Jest and/or Cypress.
- You are not afraid of challenging the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
What would really knock our socks off
- Experience in building data visualisations with technologies like D3, SVG, Canvas or WebGL
- Experience in designing API contracts in conjunction with back-end developers
- Experience working with, maintaining and building component based Pattern Libraries and Design System.
- Exposure to serverless cloud computing such as GCP cloud functions or AWS Lambda
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech*
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process)
in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.