Curai Health is on a mission to expand healthcare access and deliver the best in class care to everyone. We run a virtual primary care clinic, and leverage AI and machine learning to help our doctors work more quickly and effectively with patients. At Curai Health we are building a diverse, world-class, multi-disciplinary team across engineering, AI research, product, design, operations and medicine. Our Curaians come from a variety of backgrounds, are mission-oriented, embody our core values, and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of millions of people.
At Curai Health we have embraced remote
-first and work with people from all over the country and world. Full-time team members receive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, a remote work stipend, parental leave, and more. We are well funded by top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
To learn more about working in engineering at Curai, please check out our employee spotlights here, and see our Key Values blog post here
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer focused on product development and passionate about healthcare to help design and implement new features in our customer and provider applications at Curai. Your work will have tremendous impact on the product and thus help us provide low-friction, high-quality care for patients on the Curai platform. At Curai we build our applications using React
on the frontend and Python on the backend and experience in these technologies is beneficial
In this role:
- Have a huge and direct impact on the early stages of a consumer product
- Develop innovative solutions and user Interfaces using modern web frameworks and paradigms
- Work with a diverse multi-disciplinary team that includes software engineers, machine learning researchers, physicians, product managers, and UX researchers
- Help build a high-performance and inclusive work environment
An ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile and desktop web applications
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like React, Redux, Vue, Ember, HTML, CSS
- Experience building responsive and accessible pages
- Computer science or similarly technical degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
Our company is remote-first and considering candidates across the United States.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.