Over the years, MWM has become one of the most promising startups of the French Tech ecosystem. Global leader in the creative apps market, MWM registers more than 450 million downloads worldwide with more than 30 apps covering the main creativity segment such as music, drawing, photo and video. 🎧 🎨 🎥
Today, the Parisian startup of 115 employees counts among French success stories with international visibility and influence. As a French Tech key figure, the company is very proud to join the French Tech 120 program for the year 2021 and to bear the colors of France throughout the world! 🇫🇷
At MWM we have three unquestionable values that have largely contributed to our success: Passion, Impact and Resilience. As such, these values are part of our DNA and we are proud to have them embodied by each member of the MWM family! 🔥
If you are looking for challenges in your professional life, MWM is the place to be. Here, you will create apps used by millions of users. You will join a team driven by perfection and technical independence. You will have full control of your projects and you will join independent teams to conceive our future hit apps. JOIN US! 🚀
- 1st music apps publisher worldwide,
- 50 millions euros raised in March 2020,
- A profitable scale-up,
- 450M of downloads,
- 30 apps in music, drawing, photo, and video.
Mission and Challenges 💪
- Build a global platform that helps MWM to support its growth. It embeds plenty of tools designed to help teams to succeed and achieve their goals,
- Improve our design system by creating well-designed and well-documented components,
- Build websites for our millions of end users,
- Work closely with the product team to define the sprint tickets, qualify their value and plan their optimal completion,
- As the technical leader of the team, your role is to help them progress and support them on a daily basis,
- Be the code reference, implement best practices, and verify the actions taken by your team,
- Ensure the quality of the code base remains the highest possible (code reviews, peer programming…),
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers.
How is it to be a Front-end Engineer at MWM?
- As part of the tech team, you will join experienced engineers working in various human-sized teams : backend, frontend, data engineering, business intelligence, machine learning, audio R&D.
- The team is responsible for the next main MWM products: the creativity applications ecosystem. We are focused on crafting highly scalable systems to provide the best possible user experience.
- Our stack is mainly Go for the backend, React for the frontend, Python and C / C++ for the R&D team. Our stack also includes Google Cloud Platform services, alongside the Elastic suite, Redis and other cool stuff!
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work on designing and developing a lot of projects both for our internal teams and for our end users. You will have an impact on the company's roadmap by shipping innovative features.
🧐 About you
- 3+ years experience as a Frontend Engineer,
- You have already worked as a tech leader or... you feel ready for it :),
- Strong integration and CSS skills: Gridlayout, Flexbox, Sass, Less,
- You are convinced that the best practices of software architecture and clean code are mandatory to succeed,
- You are comfortable with Agile values and principles,
- Good communication skills and you know how to work with a team,
- Fluent in French, and a good level in English (all the technical work is done in English).
Life at MWM
🚀 A vision: to develop high-performance mobile applications that unleash the creative potential of everyone, whether it's music, drawing, photography,...
You will join a team of passionate people, particularly focused on innovation and test-and-learn.
🔥 An ecosystem: Scale-up in full growth, profitable for several years, we have the privilege to evolve in a consumer market with an almost unlimited potential. Whether collaborating with DJs such as Martin Solveig and DJ Jazzy Jeff, working closely with tech giants such as Google or Apple, or designing new levels in our own video game studio, our universe is rich and varied!
🙈 A relaxed and motivating working atmosphere: free gym on the premises, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks as much as you like. A brunch and a visit from the hairdresser, manicurist and osteo in the office every month. A relaxation and games area, a personal parking space, meal voucher, lots of afterworks & various activities, team building like the one we just did in Ibiza.
⭐ An attractive remuneration package including, among other things, a profit-sharing bonus, a company savings plan - not to mention numerous career opportunities!
- First discussion to get to know each other
- Technical test(s)
- 1 hour of interview with two team members
- For the senior profiles: one last interview with a C-level
- Welcome on board!