Fully remote position (option to occasionally visit offices)
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and deploy highly secure, scalable and maintainable mobile UI systems using React Native
- Contribute React components to our shared components library
- Provide mentorship to peers and review their code
- Engage with the open source community
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong interest/passion for blockchain/crypto
- 4+ years of experience developing mobile UI/UX products (preferably using React)
- Experience working with distributed/remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science preferred