We are looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer (React, Redux) based in the Australian (+/- 1 hour) timezone with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
Join a team of talented developers working on the next generation of Autopilot’s software. Autopilot is known for its category-defining interface and our new software takes that to the next level.
You will join a team of senior developers with extensive experience delivering world-class web applications. We are looking to hire people who can help us create the best SaaS software and improve our team even further.
We use a microservices architecture with 15+ front-end projects sharing common components. We have an excellent development environment and hold high standards for the quality of our code. There is a significant opportunity to learn by working on a project of this scale and despite us already being in beta, there is a lot more software on our roadmap to be built, and plenty left to get into full production.
What we are looking for:
- React and Redux experience including use of hooks and styled components.
- History of significant contributions in previous engineering teams on successful projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to balance quality and ability to to complete components and features at pace.
Autopilot is an Australian founded global marketing software automation business. We build simple, elegant, yet highly powerful marketing and data platforms, empowering over 5,000 businesses to take control of their growth and retention channels.
The market for marketing automation and data solutions is under-developed and misunderstood. We see our opportunity in delivering solutions for our customers, not just automation tools. Solutions that engage audiences at the right moment, with the right message, through the right mix of channels, automatically working to create new sales and meaningful customer interaction. Autopilot makes the process as simple as flicking a switch, while delivering enterprise-grade power.
We embrace working from home and also have a Head Office in Sydney’s CBD (a five minute walk from Circular Quay), and teams in the United States as well. We are backed by great investment partners such as Blackbird Ventures, Salesforce, Southern Cross Ventures, and Rembrandt Venture Partners.
We are a profitable company with a big future ahead, and want people joining the team who want to be part of our long-term vision.
- A global team of remarkable, innovative and collaborative people passionate about product and achieving customer success
- Flexible work policy (we all work from home) with an awesome Sydney CBD office location near Circular Quay when you want to get together with the team.
- In-office perks include generously stocked kitchen, with drinks fridge, plus yoga classes, company pool comps, table tennis, meditation room and regular team events - in COVID times this has evolved to online Chess Tournaments, Counter-Strike and whole company off-site meetups.
- A place you can do your best work, develop and define your career working on software which will stand the test of time and be well known in the market.