Apply for this job
You will ship often without sacrificing quality of code, collaborating extensively with the other engineers and data scientists on the team, where you’ll be exposed to the latest thinking in machine learning and artificial intelligence. We strive to write clean, simple and readable code while still developing highly scalable systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable full-stack applications.
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that enable users to build an end-to-end AI application quickly.
- Participate in cross-team technical design discussions on application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Proficient with React and the React ecosystem.
- Experience in start-ups with agile development environments.
- Experience with rendering and high resolution visualisation.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, but we realise that the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. If you’re excited about working with us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
This role can be based remotely (within the UK).