Founder, management, and shareholder related claims cost the U.S. economy upwards of $100 billion dollars each year. The majority of fast-growing companies are unprepared to manage and mitigate the risks of their rapid growth. Anzen is addressing this gap by building seamless management operations tools to prevent losses, incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive management liability insurance to help organizations recover.
What's the Role?
We seek a motivated frontend developer to grow and nurture our customer facing website and applications. You will build our frontend experience to the highest standards of craftsmanship, managing a pipeline of only the finest user experience pages and features. Understanding of insurance quote and claims web flows highly desirable. We want to eliminate the painful process of buying management insurance and managing risk for high growth companies across the world. Join us!
You'll be responsible for:
- Define and evolve our Frontend architecture and codebase for our consumer web application
- Publish our own internal packages, maintain a custom component library, and use React or similar to server side render our app
- Work on internal tools for our team of insurance agents and analysts
- Help choose the tools we use as a team to drive our developer workflow
- Build data visualizations and user interfaces used by business leaders across the United States
- Work closely with our CTO to define our engineering roadmap
- Work with the rest of the team to build a great product development process
- Play a big role in defining our culture as an engineering team
You'll be a great fit if you:
- 5+ years of experience on frontend tech stacks
- Expert in React (or Angular and a willingness to learn React)
- Familiarity with design tools and component systems like Adobe XD and Figma
- Experience with API design, architectural design, test strategies
- Experience with all types of testing
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible remote work
Company Culture Post-Covid:
Anzen believes the world of work is fundamentally different in the new post-Covid environment. We are committed to supporting a diverse and hard working team that puts in the necessary time but also desires balance between health, family, and work. We fully embrace remote work lifestyles while centering our weeks around Pacific Standard Time (PST) with a general orientation to San Francisco as the geographic HQ.