Apply for this job
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
The Job At A Glance
Join Carbon Health’s dynamic and talented engineering organization! Our engineering team provides the Carbon Health modern tech-enable health care platform that combines technology with inviting healthcare clinics designed from the ground up putting patient care first.
We are looking for an exceptional, senior technical leader (Mobile apps) to join a new Home-based Care team at Carbon. This team will provide a new level of healthcare for patients with chronic illnesses by leveraging wearable devices and apps to monitor and collect data and incorporate the latest scientific research on the care plan. You will work closely with data scientists, user experience designers, wearable device experts, and medical specialists.
What You'll Do
- Lead Feature Design and Implementation using React Native
- Lead execution of React Native and Mobile development best practices
- Drive for product clarity by partnering with Product, UX and other engineering teams
- Lead the team towards a fast execution in a continuous delivery environment
- Interact with multiple stakeholders in other disciplines (e.g. clinical staff and support) to ensure high quality
- Continuously improve user experience quality
- You have a solid leadership track record
- You are fanatic about end user experience
- You are an effective team member across engineering and cross functional peers
- You love your craft and continuously learning new tools and technologies
- You value diversity, inclusion and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone
- You’re excited to work with a distributed team and understand how to steer the team toward a high levels of communications and self direction
- Minimum of five years of technical leadership
- Minimum of eight years experience developing mobile applications
- At least one year experience with React Native or a year experience developing for both iOS and Android
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.