Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be involved in:
· To analyze, design and develop new features with a high level of quality.
· To learn through the sharing of good practices.
· To ensure optimal test coverage.
· To work in CD/CI.
· To follow your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
· Mentoring and coaching the other more junior team members.
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 7 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
· High knowledge of CSS, SaSS.
· High Knowledge of react
testing library and E2E testing (cypress, testcafe).
· High knowledge about Caching strategies and Performance optimization.
· High Understanding of Micro-service Architecture, Design Patterns and Frontend Architecture.
· High knowledge about DOM interactions.
· Server Side Rendering (SSR).
· Knowledge in Restful API.
· Previous experience in Cloud Architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure).
· Docker and other Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm).
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· CI/CD Automation knowledge.
· High level of English.
Nice to have:
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote
during pandemics. 3 days remote according to company policy.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »