Senior Mobile Engineer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Knowtions Research is an applied AI company on a mission to insure the next billion people. We work with insurers to pioneer digital Pay-How-You-Live insurance products using Lydia AI, our risk prediction engine. Lydia AI leverages new sources of data to make dynamic health predictions to create insurance products focused on keeping people healthy rather than paying when people get sick. We are a Canadian company targeting the fastest growing insurance markets in Asia and are backed by investors including Information Venture Partners and Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund.
Join us to help insure the next billion people.
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you would join our team building applications for our healthcare data platform. You will help design and develop mobile applications that run on mobile platforms (React Native). You will preferably have experience with Apple iOS, Google Android, and hybrid development frameworks and platforms. You will be experienced in general best practices associated with software engineering to ensure repeatable, high quality, and well engineered solutions.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Contribute to mobile application development standards, practices, and processes.
- Design, build and optimize mobile application front-end.
- Write clean code to develop functional, robust, scalable, and secure enterprise-grade applications.
- Balance multiple concurrent projects while still maintaining project schedules and quality expectations
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Experience in the software engineering field for about 3 years.
- Experience in building mobile applications across platforms (i.e. Apple iOS, Google Android)
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working proficiency with Chinese desired