Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for a great React Native developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for our mobile applications using React Native. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Development and maintenance of React Native Applications
- Adding new features to React Native applications
- Contribution to React Native applications roadmap.
- Transferring design ideas into robust user interfaces with React native
- Minimum of 2 years React Native experience
- Experience implementing third party API's in React Native
- Experience deploying to both Google Play and iOS stores.
- Other JS frameworks knowledge
- Experience writing native code for either Android or iOS.
- Good communication skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl