Due to upcoming changes in our team, we will hire a new team person – as soon as possible:
React Frontend Developer (f/m/*, 80%-100%, remote)
Are you passionate about recent web developments and new technologies? Are you an open-data nerd? Are you interested in the mechanics of politics? As we share common values of diversity, we especially encourage women to apply for this position.
- We expect you to have all capabilities in web development (basic understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS, Git), and a good knowledge of all basic concepts behind web architecture (HTTP, caching, DOM).
- Completed / well advanced education in computer science, programming, or applied informatics (university, technical college or similar) OR self-trained wizard with outstanding track record.
- Independent working habits.
- Very good command of English as our main working language.
- Based in Europe / within CET (max. ± 2h) timezone.
- Solid experience of applied UX / UI.
- Experience with D3.js, Redux-Thunk, Webpack, and PHP/Symfony.
- Mobile interfaces experience (iOS, Android), e.g. React native.
- German language skills are a plus, French and / or Italian language skills would be a super-plus.
politik.ch is based on Symfony, React, and some more libraries. You will join a fully agile team of back-end / front-end developers & UX design. Our tool is a comprehensive, reliable, fast, and independent platform that collects and processes open government data focusing on politics.
You will be key in maintaining and expanding it. Therefore we offer a competitive compensation based on your location, and additional benefits, depending on your needs and goals. We will work fully remote. Your role can be performed part-time (80%), with great flexibility, and we support flexible working arrangements.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, track record relevant projects) to Clemens Schuster, firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to call / text / message at +41 76 540 52 88 to ask any questions.