Lark is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack-React Engineer to join our growing team where you'll help build and scale the intelligent engine that is interpreting the world's health sensor data and empowering people to live fitter and happier lives.
What You’ll Do
- Create engaging, intuitive, and reliable experiences using ReactJS, Next.js, and Node.js
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to build the right solution with the goal to enable and accelerate
- Evolve, scale, and expand our internal and external facing web properties
- Build, maintain, and grow the frameworks that power our UI and front-end
- Be a champion of best practices, code quality, and reliability
- Write UI using Next.js and React
What You’ll Need
- Must be familiar with Babel, Webpack, and various bundlers
- Must know how to build sophisticated UI’s using React
- Experience with Next.js a BIG plus
- Experience with monoceros and lerna is a nice to have
- Familiarity with Babel, Webpack and various bundlers a must
- Data structures, trees, graphs a big plus
- Understands the dynamic of a startup and taking ownership tasks/projects
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or a related engineering field
- 3-5 years’ experience in React and Node.js
Lark is the world's largest A.I.-enabled healthcare provider, delivering virtual care and connected health devices that help people stay in control of conditions such as diabetes and heart disease. We’re on a mission to improve the health and happiness of the 1 billion people globally who are living with or at risk for a chronic health condition. Our A.I. enabled programs were the first to achieve clinical outcomes matching those of in-person healthcare professionals, showing the ability to deliver care at a fraction of the cost and at enormous scale. Since launching in 2015, Lark has received awards and accolades including:
- Fierce Healthcare's "15 Most Promising Companies in Healthcare"
- Business Insider's "Most Innovative Companies in the World" along with Uber and Airbnb
- Apple's "Top 10 Apps" in the World
- CEO "Top 10 Women in Tech" by Inc. Magazine
- CB Insight's "Most Promising Digital Health Companies in the World"
Lark is on a mission to make a difference in the lives of others…if you want to be part of the journey…join us!
Lark is a companion that lives on the user’s phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. Developed with the expertise of world-leading health professionals, we are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and their manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to U.S. employees. To accommodate all employees, we have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.