About ProbiusDx Inc.:
We are Probius, an emerging venture-backed life science company developing next generation biochemical analysis solutions that combine quantum sensing and AI. Our technology yields a high-fidelity digital representation of the biochemistry of health for more detailed and predictive insights.
At Probius, we hire
the most innovative talent to enable our partners and customers with solutions for their most challenging bioanalysis problems and we strive to extend the boundaries of what is possible. We foster the spirit of innovation by promoting responsible risk taking, open-mindedness, scientific excellence and integrity, open communication, and accountability as individuals and as a team. We are nimble, gritty, and unafraid to explore outside our comfort zone, and motivated to enable human wellness through deep technology and scientific discoveries, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
As Senior Front-end Developer you will be front and center in defining and implementing ProbiusDX web application. Like all employees in the company, you will have a hands-on role with a high degree of autonomy, and this requires someone with a self-starter mindset.
- Work closely with product management and UX designers to build new features for the ProbiusDX web applications using modern frontend tools (Typescript, React)
- Own large features from design to implementation to deployment
- Implement high-performing and reusable UI components
- Write comprehensive unit tests to ensure maintainability and stability
- Support fellow engineers through feedback, code reviews, and advancement of internal tools and processes
Your expertise and qualifications:
- Minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years developing production code for a customer-facing SaaS product in a full-stack or frontend role
- 2+ year of experience developing production code using React
- Experience using (or building) REST APIs
- Experience planning and owning the implementation of a large feature and putting it into production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- The ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with design and UX principles of web interfaces
- Familiarity or experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience writing unit tests with Cypress
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Plotly)
Working with us:
ProbiusDx is an equal opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive work force. Our company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a professional work environment and opportunities for growth. Not only you will be joining a highly skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer, product manager and scientist make a significant impact on customer solutions, we also have a good work/life balance making our environment welcoming, fun, and adaptive.