Front End Engineer
A business technology client is seeking a Front End Engineer to develop and implement user interface components and using well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). As a Front End Engineer, one of your key responsibilities is to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Responsible for the development of a responsive, high-quality web-based user interface using React.js.
- Work with the product teams and its engineers to develop solutions from development to production.
- Analyze design requirements, and work with various stakeholders.
- Maintain, analyze, and enhance existing services.
- Create visualizations that are able to produce vast amounts of data.
- Develop a well-structured and flexible front-end architecture and APIs to support it.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- A track record of working in frontend development with an established software development team.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML / CSS.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.