We're looking for someone with Senior React experience to join our team.
Did you apply to our React Native position recently but think you'd be a great fit here? Either fill out the form again, but don't respond to any repeating question, unless it changed or email us at email@example.com and ask us to consider your application for ReactJs. (note: only previous applicants who have submitted a form earlier can use email)
What we're looking for...
ColorElephant — a digital studio with 30+ people spread across the globe — is looking to hire a Senior React developer. We want someone who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable timelines. Specifically, from this role, we expect someone capable of taking a technical brief, make basic architecture recommendations and follow high quality standards while coding web apps, using the React.
You'll have the opportunity to work in projects for leading brands or the next hot startups.
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structure, readable and comes with documentation;
- Implementing 'pixel perfect' design as delivered by our designers that works across different browsers, on mobile and desktop, according to specifications provided;
- Produce smooth interfaces, full with animations and transitions;
- Work with local storage, async data transmissions and more;
- Develop complex functionality, leveraging latest technology, including visualisation libraries or chart libraries to manage financial/app data at scale.
- Connect frontend interfaces with REST APIs, GraphQL to create dynamic applications;
- Create code that has great test coverage to avoid unnecessary issues in the future;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Communicate with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
Here are a couple things we're absolutely looking for:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Typescript is a huge plus.
- Professional experience (hands-on) with React Framework for 3+ years;
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred;
- Experience with the usage of node/npm/yarn;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- Great technical communication skills;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
- Competitive Salary for position and location
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Ability to grow inside the company: take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams,
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;