**This role can be remote
Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
- Maintain, write and test code for our client side SDK, formats SDK and analytics SDK.
- Maintain, write and test code for our user interfaces that are built with React and Redux.
- Perform code reviews.
- Work with QA, design and product teams to deliver on product roadmap tasks.
- At least 7+ years experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to address / debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
Nice to Haves
- Microservices architecture experience.
- SQL experience, we’re a MySQL and Snowflake shop with Looker for the reporting layer..
- Exposure to AWS and services such as (Lambda, Kinesis, Cognito, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway).
- Worked with feature flagging, A/B testing and in a CI/CD environment.
- Exposure to ad tech, big data, data visualization, JAM stack, user centered design and CDNs.
- Framework experience (React, Vue.js, Gatsby, Angular).
- Home office setup stipend
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month
- Learning stipend and professional development opportunities
- Work life balance, flexible PTO and competitive compensation packages