Are you an experienced Frontend Engineer looking for the next challenge? Take your professional development to the next level working on true Big Data problems: we are a platform company and data IS our product!
Cuebiq is Italy's true Big Data product company: we gather, analyze, engineer and visualize 5 billion GPS positions per day, with the mission of providing unique business insights and offline analytics to our clients through our PaaS Platform, Workbench. We are an élite team of young, passionate, talented and friendly data professionals.
What does that mean in the day by day? Starting with the 5 billion data points collected daily, we build a streaming pipeline for our Big Data processes. We strive to find the best technological stack for our solutions: in order to do that, we build APIs for our microservices architecture and dbms.
As our Frontend Engineer you will be responsible for building consistent, scalable and maintainable UX/UI, including the APIs behind them.
What you'll do:
- Build sophisticated user interfaces and data visualizations based mainly on Typescript, React and its ecosystem
- Shape the web services needed to power the user interfaces, together with our backend engineers
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to identify and solve problems
Who you are:
- You love the web and have 3+ years of experience developing for it
- You appreciate TypeScript
- You know at least a modern frontend web development library/framework (React, Vue or Angular)
- You have at least some experience using Node.js
- You know HTTP, HTTPS and the REST standard
- You understand that development means teamwork and enjoy working in team
- You love to tackle interesting challenges
- You have BS, MS (or even a PhD) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
We’re also looking for:
- Being acquainted with micro-frontends, we are adopting single-spa for our platform
- The ability to say no — and to explain why
- Excellent English (we work a lot with the New York office)
- Experience working in a distributed organization (again, New York!)
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
- Results driven mentality, proactive and with a strong sense of accountability
The perks we offer:
- Pre-Covid days we traveled a lot, enjoyed our amazing offices with ping pong table, fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area. We had a learning time every Friday in the office just before the aperitivo!
- Now, since we are all remote-working since the Covid outbreak, still enjoy Zoom aperitivo and having a laugh together
- The future? For sure we’ll continue to value most life-work balance as we always have. We will define perks and operating mode in the times to come
Cuebiq, a leading mobility intelligence and consumer insights company, empowers advertisers, analysts and researchers alike to create, analyze, and optimize insights through its Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution, Cuebiq Workbench. At the forefront of industry privacy standards, Cuebiq has built a data-neutral ecosystem that makes open innovation accessible under strict, explicit opt-in data collection policies. In an effort to enhance quality of life across the globe, Cuebiq also partners with academic and research institutions on humanitarian initiatives such as natural-disaster relief, epidemiology and COVID-19 response with its Data For Good program. To learn more, visit: www.cuebiq.com.