We’re currently doing a range of interesting mobile projects across Flutter, React Native, iOS and Android if you’re interested in learning more reach out now.
DiUS brings together the best of technology consulting and product development. We are a team of pioneers, thinkers, investigators, doers, collaborators and changemakers, and we love what we do. It's our ability to help our clients navigate the new that continues to set us apart. We use emerging technology to solve difficult problems, get new ideas to market or disrupt traditional business models. Most importantly, we are also enthusiastic contributors to a wide array of social causes, and our people are passionate about making a positive impact in the world through technology.
About the role:
This is a role for the problem solver, the constantly curious and the lifelong learner. You'll partner with our clients to help them build bespoke products, modernise their applications and get the most of their technology landscape. This role is more than about systems and coding it's about asking the right questions, having good practices and collaborating on the bigger picture. You'll help influence our clients on selecting the right technologies, shape requirements, design and architect solutions, set up good engineering and quality practices, and get hands-on with development.
By joining DiUS, you will get to work on interesting problems, play with innovative tech, experiment, and make an impact across multiple products and clients. To put it simply, we do the cool stuff.
- You're a full-stack software engineer with a passion for mobile development
- Expertise in one or more mobile specific languages including Flutter, React Native, iOS and Android/Kotlin.
- A high level of proficiency in modern architecture practices
- An expert in engineering practices such as BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- A consultant at heart or really want to develop your skills as one
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior team members
- You live and breathe agile (understand the purpose, value and common practices)
- Always curious and always learning
- You're "all about the band" and keen to help others learn and develop their knowledge, whether it's through mentoring, Meet-ups, writing blogs or an active Github account.
Why work for us?
At DiUS, we're really proud of the work we do and have an excellent track record in growing our people. We've created a place to call home for those who love emerging tech, are inspired by learning, and want to leave the world a better place than they found it. We're big fans of gaining and sharing knowledge and support our people through funding events, memberships and broader development opportunities.
We value our people and provide an inclusive environment. Being different, diverse, and having trust is important for us.
At our core, we are driven by our values—always be growing, move humanity forward, seek greatness, and be about the band. They reflect our passion, purpose, and beliefs. We are excited about what comes next in our journey, and we are hoping you'll join us along the way.