Senior Front End Software Engineer
AgentSync is growing! Historically built exclusively on the Salesforce platform, right now, the AgentSync web team is beginning to build out highly dynamic, modern web applications which will allow us to scale effectively and expand our offerings.
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer on the team, you will bring your technical skills and attention to detail to the forefront of designing new user experiences from the ground up. Our user pool is varied, and includes people looking to improve their insurance compliance, hiring managers, business owners, our own team, and more. You’ll get to be there from the very beginning - designing, prototyping, and developing a whole new way to look at insurance.
What you’ll do:
- Build web applications in React/Redux
- Test using technologies like React Testing Library, jest, and cucumber
- Tackle green field problems and operate against ambiguous problem statements
- Bring best practices around development and delivery to a growing and evolving team
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- 4+ years experience building enterprise level front end software using a modern JS technology stack (React, Redux preferred - Vue, Angular, etc)
- Experience using testing frameworks and test driven development
- The desire to work on a collaborative, learning oriented team
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, historically built 100% on Salesforce. We directly integrate regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
$110,000 - $150,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year