The front end is a dynamic react.js web application built using the next.js framework. The client use a combination of relay and context apis to manage data and state in the app, but will likely need to evolve this further as the application grows more complex.
- Well-versed in working in / integrating with distributed applications and service orientated architectures;
- Solid fundamental computer science skills with at least 3+ years of fulltime industry experience;
- Extreme self-starter + self-motivator that likes to quickly experiment and works well autonomously;
- Enthusiastic for intra-team and cross-team collaboration and coming together to problems solve and share ideas;
- Excellent communication skills/habits and open to giving and receiving critical feedback;
- Enjoys working closely with a product team and/or stakeholders to solve complex design problems;
- Writing and maintaining performant and reusable code;
- Constantly improving site performance and accessibility;
- Participating in sprint planning activities;
- Working in a fast-paced and occasionally high-pressure environment;
- Quarterly code audits with improvement recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.js;
- 1+ years of experience working with Rypecscript;
- Familiarity with modern react development practices (i.e. hooks, context apis,, CSS-in-JS (via styled components), etc.);
- Experience working in next.js or similar isomorphic Frontend application environments preferred;
- Proficient in integrating with GraphQL Apis (apollo acceptable, but relay strongly preferred);
- Experience working in applications with complex data visualization tools strongly preferred;
- Experience writing both Unit and UI Tests (via storybook) strongly preferred;
- Experience designing responsive web-apps.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities