Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
Who you are
As a React Engineer, you are an open source enthusiast and dedicated to creating smooth user interfaces.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.js workflows like Flux or Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with Restful APIs
- Strong understanding of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Professional experience with Git (or similar source control management)
- Nice to haves: Typescript, Microsoft Azure experience
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience developing custom React applications is required, 4 or more years in software development is preferred
- Active GitHub profile preferred
- NodeJS experience preferred, but not necessary
Benefits + Comments:
- The position will allow you to work remotely, on-site in our Baltimore office, or on client offices (when/if they re-open) and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Mindgrub’s office is dog-friendly
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!