Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency Hypemaker.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
Hypebeast Ltd. is looking for passionate, talented web developer to join our team. This role will primarily be developing and maintaining features for media and e-commerce platform, including both public facing products and internal systems. This role will require strong communication and problem solving skill.
- Our frontend technology stack includes Vue 3, TailwindCSS, Storybook.
- Gather user requirements and perform analysis of the requirements.
- Optimize web applications for maximum user experience and scalability.
- Follows best practices in software development. Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Explore and lead us to the latest and best development techniques.
- Work closely with other teams to understand their needs and develop a solution to fulfill it.
- Profound knowledge of front-end performance optimization.
- Familiar with latest web technology and toolchain. (eg. web socket, Webpack, PWA)
- Experience in version control tools is a must. (eg. Git)
- Basic understanding of the full web delivery stack, including database, server-side and front-end code.
- A strong design sensibility, ability to take an established look and feel and style guidelines and run with it.
- Must be able to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.