Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
Our tech works seamlessly, 24/7, and is cutting-edge, scalable and resilient. Our people are dedicated, flexible and fast-moving, rising to every challenge that streaming to a global audience of fans brings.
We make learning a fundamental part of the job. Our industry-leading experts continually share their expertise with their colleagues and the wider industry. We host lightning talks, brown bag sessions, hackathons and more, and you’ll see our people speaking at conferences and events around the world. We’re an active part of the technology community and put a strong focus on innovation.
Our front end engineers are passionate about building modern, scalable applications.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop new and existing front end features using various frameworks & libraries
- Be part of a passionate team who own their area of the development of the product and champion ways of working
- Delivering high quality code which is robust, testable and adheres to standard engineering procedures and development methodologies
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms
- Support and mentor other developers and team members with their day-to-day work
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments relating to the front end
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Attention to details and ability to independently work and deliver working solutions
- Strong team-player mindset
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO KNOW
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration Systems (CI/CD)
- Comfortable working in an agile environment using agile methodologies
- Knowledge of a Roku Platform or BrightScript
- Experience of cross-platform development (TV/STB)
- Good command of English
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring
and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.