Location: Tread employees have the option to work remotely from anywhere in North America.
Who We Are:
Tread is a construction software company that is venture-backed, building the future of 4+ year technology that uses data and analytics to keep construction moving.
The team at Tread care about what we build, and about each other. We value open communication and respect each other's diverse opinions and ideas regardless of their title. As part of the team, you'll have full visibility and be encouraged to make a positive impact every day on our customer's pain points and enjoy seeing the results of your work. We work hard to create an environment where everyone can share their ideas because we know innovation happens with diverse perspectives.
You will have the opportunity to provide certainty and precision to the trillion dollar construction industry: a market that is currently underserved by technology. We’re building systems that can support entire cities across North America and the hundreds of thousands of contractors and subcontractors that work within them.
How we will support you:
- 🏠Remote First. Opportunity to work from home.
- ⏰Flexibility. We trust our team to get their work done.
- 📖Professional Development. $1,000 per year for every employee to focus on their learning & development, as well as developmental paid days off.
- 📈Equity. Each employee receives stock options so we can share in our success.
- 🦷Benefits. Start from day one!
- 💪Health & Wellness Priority. Lunch & Learns, mental health coverage, & more.
- 🌴Time Off. vacation, sick, & personal days.
- 💛Family Focus. Extended parental leave with top up and sick dependent days separate from your own.
- You have delivered clean, scalable React applications
- You have experience bringing detailed UX designs to life, with an iterative approach
- You have experience with GraphQL, or the desire to learn it quicklyYou are aware of the performance impact of your deliverables
- You can accurately estimate your work within a Sprint, and deliver your commitments with high quality
- You care about what you build, and about your team members
You'll make an impact by:
- Inspiring us with your ideas
- Building and delivering high-quality features to the Tread platform, from MacBook to production
- Working with product management, UX, and Engineering to architect and design solutions
- Writing unit, integration and end to end tests
- Incorporating customer input to evolve product deliverables
Technologies we use:React, GraphQL, Golang, AWS, GitHub
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.