Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Front-End Developer with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Develop and maintain Web Frontend applications
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
- Create outstanding interfaces
- Write beautiful, readable, and scalable code
- Review the code of other developers
- Make sure the application has a great user experience
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Make sure the application solves real-world problems
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills
- Familiar with ReactJS, React Native, and/or other Single Page Application libraries
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about basic design principles
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with the latest news and technologies about Frontend
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
- Experience with Git
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collected personal data will be used only to manage and control candidate resumes in order to assess the necessary requirements such as the contact information, and also to conduct this selection process.
The collected data will not be shared with others (“third parties”) without your authorization, and their use will be restricted to Cheesecake Labs' internal staff, and also to the service providers that process your data for the selection process. At any time, you can contact us and we will remove your data from our data collection system. In order to do that, just simply send an email to email@example.com.