Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies to provide meaningful contribution and value, since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customers businesses by creating game changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Expertise in web technologies such as; NodeJS, JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS.
- Experience with the development process for web-based user interfaces (desktop & mobile).
- Experience with rapid prototyping of application concepts.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Working knowledge of back-end stacks (e.g. Java, Ruby, SQL & noSQL databases).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, GruntJS, GulpJS, JSPM, BowerJS and NPM.
- Experience with implementing testing solutions eg: Karma, Mocha + Chai, Jasmine, Protractor / WebDriver.
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Melbourne. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.