About Pear Therapeutics
- Develop mobile applications for a wide range of digital medicine apps.
- Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the project.
- Take ownership of product quality through good testing and coding practices. Build for testing and resultant quality.
- Be a meaningful part of the big picture: Work with teams across the company like Product Management, DevOps, QA, Regulatory, and Clinical to help us achieve our mission.
- A track-record of high-quality production code delivery.
- Knowledge of good testing practices. Practical TDD experience is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of collaborating well both within and across teams.
- Preferred: Experience with React Native, or native iOS or Android development.
- Preferred: Experience with Docker, Git SCM, and AWS.
- Mobile (React Native and Redux): Mobile apps that patients use. We build our apps on a shared platform of in-house components that ease development and maintenance.
- Web (React, Redux, and Webpack): The interface that doctors interact with.
- API (NodeJS, NestJS, Restify, MySQL, and Postgres): This is the shared back-end that all of our apps use.
- Testing (Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Appium, Jest): We're serious about code quality, and testing is a key tool to meet our high standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.