Ripple is looking for a React Developer to support our Design team as we scale globally. This position will play an active role in supporting and enhancing all of Ripple’s marketing websites.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, self-starter and clear communicator with 8+ years of relevant experience for this contract position. It will be a 6+ month, 40 hour a week remote contract assignment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This role's primary focus will be as a React Developer for one of Ripple’s marketing websites. Specifically, you will be aiding the conversion of a website to a new technology stack using WordPress and React. Previous experience with Gatsby, Frontity or other headless WordPress frameworks is a plus.
You will also be involved in all day to day work to support Ripple’s marketing websites and will interact with and support teams outside of Design as needed.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Experience with the following is required
- 3+ years developing production websites with React
- 8+ years Front End development experience
- Ability to hand code html pages bases on Figma designs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Deep understanding of complex web applications and integrations with design systems
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive pay
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.