- Develop and maintain our core product set with a focus on usability, security, and scalability.
- Work closely with Product Management to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
- Develop advanced prototypes for new innovations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of software development experience
- BS in Computer Science, a similar field, or equivalent experience.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with CSS, LESS, and HTML
- Experience in Object-Oriented design, especially with Java, is desirable
- Experience in Unit Testing is desirable.
- The best candidates for this position will need to have strong chemistry and a culture fit within RainFocus. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment. Additional personal qualities include:
- Strong Communicator
- A good steward of company resources.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks, and sees them through to completion.
- Able to architect secure and scalable software solutions from written requirements.
- Working as part of a team, gets sprint committed user stories across the finish line.
- Displays a passion for improving existing code.
Office environment. Some travel may be required.