Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We offer a wide range of technologies and opportunities for developers to learn and experiment with those technologies. We routinely update and improve our code and infrastructure and expect our developers to drive those improvements. Centerfield is a learning environment; developers will be challenged to learn new technologies and bring new technologies to the team. We expect developers to take ownership of projects and get their code into production. You will make significant contributions to our success. And while we do all this, we have fun.
What We're Looking For...
- Minimum 2 years developing applications using ReactJS
- Minimum 1 year of experience in MySQL or similar RDBMS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with NodeJS
- Proven experience leading technical projects
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Basic understanding of software design patterns
- Hands-on experience and a good understanding of Git/GitHub and source code management best practices
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully-stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (ball games, BBQ’s, parties, etc.)
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.