At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
This position is responsible for making CSS updates to existing AEM components to match the new style guide. This is a short term contract engagement.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Proficient in React, HTML, and CSS to develop software solutions
- Collaborate with other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverables
- Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client specific environment
- Estimate work and be accountable for delivering on tasks
- Raise potential scope issues to the team
- Evaluate complex and multi-faceted designs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience implementing applications using HTML5 and CSS3
- Professional experience with Adode Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience using modern styling pattern such as CSS Pre-processors, CSS Modules, or Styled-Components
- General understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Well versed in responsive design and implementation
- Previous Consulting Experience Preferred
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com
to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.