Apply for this job
Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies. Our product is designed to make every software instantly accessible for any user and help companies improve their customer and employee engagement. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might be the perfect place for you.
About the role
As a member of our Product & Engineering team with a focus on delivering a 2nd layer Web application, you will take ownership of delivering and extending various components of our unique integrated Web application. We are looking for someone with a strong background in modern Web frontend technologies, a good understanding of inner workings of the browser and debugging tools, data structures, code complexity and performance, and service communication.
Location: Anywhere within 4 hours of Central European Time Zone
Design, build, maintain
Understand business requirements, product vision, and visual design decisions and analyse their impact on the development of Web applications. Help the team in ideation, assessment, and PoC of new features and functionalities. Deliver new components and functionalities and improve existing ones with respect to new technologies and changing requirements.
Develop frontend software architecture
Write and execute tests following a TDD approach. Research, propose, and deliver changes to our software architecture to address our engineering and product requirements. Participates in code reviews and can sign off on small features.
Collaborate with stakeholders
Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver software that fits the overall ecosystem of our products.
Stay up to date with the new trends and technologies that enable us to work smarter, not harder
You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in design and development of web frontend components. You have hands-on experience in modern software development concepts and technologies, in particular TypeScript, React, and Redux.
You are familiar and have experience with frontend end-to-end test automation concepts and technologies, in particular Cypress. You have in-depth understanding of development best practices.
Personality and Languages
You are able to operate independently and apply strategic thinking with technical depth. You share information and skills you’ve gathered with the team. You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English.
What’s in for you…
• Our market provides sheer endless growth possibilities: Our Digital Adoption Platform can be used for any software which runs on a browser - no limitations! As digitization is on everyone’s mind, our industry is expected to grow at the speed of light in the next few years.
• Fast growth & the possibility to shape the future: Userlane is among the global leaders in the Digital Adoption market. At the same time, we are by far the youngest company in this market with the highest growth rate.
• Team and Culture: Work with a vibrant and international team of highly ambitious team players. Our culture strongly focuses on enabling team members so they can unfold their maximum potential.
• Development and Compensation:
◦ Clear career paths and a transparent compensation framework including market-based salaries ensure clarity
◦ 1200 € yearly budget for personal development. Usable for attending conferences, external training, or anything that will help you be the best in your role!
◦ 5 additional days off per year for training & personal development purposes
• Be part of a modern working environment. Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple or Microsoft devices. If you work remotely, we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently.
…. and a lot more!