Senior React Developer
Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
You will team up with an outstanding engineering team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology.
TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
As a Senior React Developer, you will play an integral role in designing and implementing our platform from the ground up. As one of the early hires, you will have a direct influence on the culture and direction of the engineering team. Some of the things you’ll do include:
Develop new features in collaboration with the back-end team
Improve existing platform
Write and execute end to end testing
Contribute to evolving continuous integration and delivery
Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholder
Executing on a strategy to develop adjacent product lines and verticals to create a $1B business
Tampa, Milan, #LI-Remote
- Exceptional programming skills with experience in React, Redux, GraphQL
- Experience with Redux Saga
- Passion for creating amazing user experiences
- 5+ years of engineering experience building complex software in a team environment
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma)
- Familiarity with module bundlers (e.g. Webpack), and testing tools (e.g. Cypress, Jest)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, or successful startup experience
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
- Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock options and 401k program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 100% employer-paid
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Paid sick leave/bereavement
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Continuous team events and individual rewards
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.