We’re looking to add another key engineering team member to one of our US offices in SF, PDX, NYC or remote
in the US or Canada, to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We're a software consulting company with a 95+ person team, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, Wroclaw and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
View our website
for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We leverage multiple JS frameworks, but for this position are focusing on strong expertise in React.
Ideally, you have a minimum 2 years' experience in:
- Writing applications with one or more major JS frameworks, specifically React. Vue or Angular is a big plus.
- Working with and consuming from RESTful APIs
- ES2015+ (and transpilers)
- Design patterns
- CSS preprocessors
- Python/backend framework (Django) experience,
- Unit testing,
- Familiarity with SVG,
- Familiarity with web components,
- Familiarity with node.js,
- Experience with browser developer tools,
- Open source contributions.
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories.
- care about your professional development (training).
- opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- mobile reimbursement.
- public transportation reimbursement.
- comprehensive health benefits.
- competitive salary and bonuses.
What you'll be doing:
- working closely with internal team members and client stakeholders to deliver high-quality software products, features, and/or updates,
- helping to define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements,
- developing high-quality software for back-end systems and APIs,
- deploying software to cloud infrastructure and supporting DevOps,
- fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "I love React.js" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!