About Palm NFT Studio
Palm NFT Studio is looking for people who have a passion for combining creativity and blockchain technology, and how their interplay can push boundaries and unlock new modes of expression. Palm NFT Studio is launching Palm, a new chain for NFTs, Culture & Creativity, built efficiently with Ethereum. Palm NFT Studio is backed by ConsenSys, Heni, Heyday Films and other leading names in technology, art and crypto.
Today, Palm NFT Studio will play two important functions. First, we will support the Palm chain, making sure it enables a great user experience, uses best in class technology and continues along a path towards increasing decentralization. Second, we will partner with artists, creators and content owners who want to launch NFTs on the Palm chain. Think of this as the best creative studio for NFTs.
We are looking for a diverse group of leading creative and technical thinkers. If you are someone who thrives in an exciting and new industry where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement and where creativity flourishes, we would love for you to join us. You will help us build the company we believe this space requires. Palm NFT Studio is remote first.
Don’t see a role for you? Make your own role. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
Our Front End Engineers are self-starters, and quick learners, with an interest in Ethereum and blockchain technologies. They are people who communicate effectively, consistently ship high quality, well-tested code and value code simplicity, performance, and the details.
- Using design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- Preparing and shipping code using a variety of server-side technologies such as Node.JS, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Collaborating with other engineers and designers in an Agile software development environment to develop and ship features
- Writing efficient, modular, and reusable components and libraries to build out a complex UI
- Having the opportunity to show that you care about user experience and take pride in your work
- Being a key player working collaboratively with your team and excited about wearing multiple hats
- Actively participating in the design, development, and review of the code base
- Continually evaluating and improving the platform and dev workflow as it scales
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms to the degree that you make informed optimizations when appropriate.
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Experience writing reusable UI components (React, Web Components, etc)
- You’ve implemented strategies for SEO and marketing analytics
- Comfortable prototyping ideas and iterating them based on user feedback
- Passion for writing tests to ensure delivering high-quality user experiences
- Experience with Python
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- We’re looking for all levels of seniority. Roles include individual contributors and team leads.
- As a remote-first company, we are willing to consider applicants from all geographies. Teams will be time-zone aligned.
Palm NFT Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.