Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As a Frontend Engineer at Postscript, you will utilize your strong product engineering skills to develop and manage various products leveraging our frontend codebase. Our frontend stack is a modern React app that leverages Styled components, Storybook, and Cypress integration tests. Your passion for building great products, especially in early-stage companies, will lead you to have a meaningful and positive impact on both the product and the company. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help expand the engineering team and build out architecture and processes as we scale. We are massively scaling and growing our Engineering Team in 2021, and this is one of many positions available. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Develop interfaces from designs and functional specifications of varying definition
- Add features to existing functionality and maintain legacy code with bug fixes
- Be a trustworthy contributor to our frontend codebase and internal engineering processes
- Advance our internal frontend codebase by improving upon existing patterns
- Work closely with other engineers and the design and product teams to deliver a beautiful, world-class product
- Take ownership and get creative with your solutions
- Proactively and clearly communicate with the engineering team and other team members to resolve questions and solve problems
- A proven career as a frontend product engineer; hands on experience building great products. SaaS experience preferred
- Familiarity with component design and state management in a modern React app
- Strong Frontend testing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, translating complex technical requirements into easy to follow direction and documentation
- Experience building great products (high growth, early stage tech preferred)
What we’ll love about you
- Passion for frontend development and its ecosystem
- Experience building or directly contributing to a great product
- 80/20 - regularly achieves 80% of the value with 20% of the work
- Experience establishing best practices in development processes
- Great communicator and love helping others
- Empathy for users when thinking about UI and UX
- Strong attention to detail
- Remote work experience is a plus
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.